High-effective UVMILK® milk filter
Removes the milk from mechanical impurities, rises the milk grade,
saves money and reduces the production expenses.
- Rise in price per one liter of milk due to the higher milk grade.
- We produce High-effective milk filters in strict compliance.
- Dairy plants can buy dirty raw product, filter it and receive a good quality final product.
- Dealers buy cheap milk, filter it and resell it to dairy plants.
- Reduces up to 98% of mechanical impurities
- Reduces the bacteria and acidity level.
- Increases the heat-resistance and expires the shelf life.
- Improves the color, smell and taste of the milk.
connection in the food industry.
That is why we use
housing and prevents milk bleeding
of connection: clamp,
DIN, SMS and hose.
the filter housing prevents
of dirt and bacteria.
stainless steel. Inside welded
seams are polished.
within a minute
- No need in extra staff.
- No expenses on repair and maintenance of the equipment.
- No electricity consumption.
- No losses of milk in comparison to centrifuges and sock filters.
- Prevents the milk stone growth.
- Prevents the breakdowns of equipment such as milk meters, flowing coolers, milk cleansers, bactofuges and separator machines.
- Extends the equipment service life.
The filter cartridge
Is made of multi-layered polypropylene that retains
dirt and bacteria and passes through molecules of milk
- mastitis materials
- suspended materials and burnings
- burnt sugar
- condensed milk
- boiled butter
- nonconforming ice-cream
What kind of filter is better?
We compare different types of milk filters
in order to set up their advantages
Cotton sock filter
|Purification of mechanical impurities||Up to 98%||Up to 50%||Up to 50%||Up to 50%||Up to 50%|
|Reduction of bacteria level||yes||yes||no||no||yes|
|Filter mesh size||5 micron||50 micron||50 micron||-||-|
|Rise of milk grade||yes||no||no||no||no|
|Rise in price for 1 liter of milk||yes||no||no||no||no|
|Loss of fat||no||no||0.5||0.5||Up to 1%|
|Looses of milk||no||2%||no||3%||5%|
|Extra staff for maintenance||no||no||yes||yes||yes|
|Extra staff for changing filters during the milking||no||yes||no||no||no|
|Beneficial bacteria in the milk after filtration||yes||yes||yes||yes||no|
|Filtering principle||multilayer||one-layered||milk is passed through the sand||centrifuge||centrifuge with pausterization|
|Simply installed and used||yes||no||no||no||no|